The U.S. UPF sun protective clothing marketsize is expected to reach
USD 1.05 billion by 2027, exhibiting a
CAGR of 7.6%, according to a new report by
Grand View Research, Inc. Rapid technological advancements in the field of medical science have resulted in augmenting awareness regarding the harmful effects of the sun. Exposure to UV radiation is the primary factor responsible for causing skin cancer and contributing to skin aging amongst the populace in the country. Therefore, sun protection methods such as using sunscreen and wearing sun-protective clothing are essential for the prevention of skin cancer and related damaging effects.
The depletion of the ozone layer has reduced the natural atmospheric protection from the harmful ultraviolet radiation. Rising awareness regarding the dangers of excessive exposure to the sun is expected to boost research activities in the textile industry for the development of UPF UV protective clothing.
Initially, these clothes were designed for babies and children swimwear; however, the development in design and increased awareness regarding UV protective clothing has resulted in its adoption by adults. Limited durability of sunscreen lotions (the need to reapply sunscreen after 120 minutes) has resulted in boosting the demand for sun protective clothing.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-upf-sun-protective-clothing-market
U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market Report Highlights
• The adoption of UV protective clothing by men is estimated to reach USD 418.2 million by 2027 in U.S. on account of the increased availability of a variety of clothing in terms in terms of designs, patterns, sizes, and colors
• The demand for swimwear is estimated to witness a CAGR of 8.3% in terms of revenue from 2020 to 2027, owing to increasing adoption of swimming as a sport and physical exercise in the country
• Kids UV protective clothing accounted for around 18.9% of the revenue share in 2019, on account of the increasing awareness among parents regarding the product benefits for their kids during various outdoor activities
• Pants and shorts are anticipated to reach USD 97.4 million by 2027, owing to the increased usage for everyday leisure, traveling, swimming, hiking, casual outings, and other water sports such as snorkeling, waterskiing, and surfing
• Key players including Coolibar, Cabana Life, Solumbra, and Columbia are engaged in R&D and manufacturing products by implementing new designs and using innovative & optimum quality materials to meet the rising consumer demand
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-upf-sun-protective-clothing-market/request/rs1
U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. UPF sun protective clothing market on the basis of product and end use:
U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Hats and Caps
• Shirts, T-shirts, Jacket, and Hoodies
• Pants & Shorts
U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
List of Key Players of U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market
• Coolibar Sun Protective Clothing
• UV Skinz, Inc.
• Solbari Sun Protection
• Cabana Life
• Columbia Sportswear Company
• Little Leaves Clothing Company
• Nozone Clothing US
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6794/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: U.S. UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market Report Size, Growth, Top Manufacturers, Share, Outlook and Trends 2020-2027 | Grand View Research, Inc.
Source : https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/21/10/ab23456770/u-s-upf-sun-protective-clothing-market-report-size-growth-top-manufacturers-share-outlook-and-tre967